Thursday, May 22, 2008

Paging Dr. Thomas...






OK, I accidentally got these pictures in reverse order...so start at the bottom picture and work your way up!

We have a fabulous deck on the back of our house. It's kind of old, and everytime the kids go out there I warn them about getting a splinter...poor Zeke was the first to get one, it was a monster!

After a few careful tries to dislodge the half of toothpick in his foot, we decided to soak it in hot water...
And after MANY tearful protests I was finally able to give it a little wiggle and get it out! I was so proud of myself...
Zeke was back on the porch barefoot in 3 minutes...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! That's a whole porch stuck in there!

So, sorry I haven't been responding to your comments and questions. But for some reason I cannot directly reply to my joural entry comments and I end up having to go into my journal to do it manually. Then I think, "I'll do it later," and then I forget.

So, the digital scrapbooking stuff I've been doing was all created in Photoshop. It's a computer program for photo editing. I bought it at Costco. I get all my tips, tricks and ideas (and classes) from www.jessicasprague.com

Peekaboo Picks doesn't have anything in their archives about a cool lunch tote thingy. And even if they did, it probably would be wicked expensive. Our site does not specialize in economic picks. But I will let you know if I ever stumble across anything.

Okay, have a great day!

Rach

BudnLeah's Fam said...

ouch, I cringe just looking at it. That should have been a piece of cake for you.......after all you stuck with me through chin stiches and knee surgery....


You'd think the years living at DeMoss would have desensitized me to creepy, crawly things. Not so...I almost wet my pants to see I was sharing lunch and a newspaper with a big fat hairy spider in our breakroom today.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ouch ... looks like it hurts ... how are you all doing this summer ??? we really need a get together ... how is your schedule for the summer ???